Awesome Doctor here at Pontiac General Hospital :) show details Awesome Doctor here at Pontiac General Hospital :)
by Brenda on Sep 1st, 2016

" I have Rated Dr.Lewis the other day around my Procedure so many Stars and his Staff/Office but I would also like to make a comment that He is a Great Surgeon:) very Confident in his Job., such a Positive Doctor and made me feel Secure that I would be in good hands-He Listens to his Patients that's awesome / I feel much better all Blessings , the Pontiac Staff is Amazing along with Kamel He is so helpful and hardworking with Clients Patients at the office~ Thanks so much you Guys 4all you Do and going out of your way for me especially a rough time I have been going through since I have come too you .

Oct 13th, 2015

I couldn't have asked for a better surgeon to take care of me. I am a medical professional and I would highly recommend Dr. Lewis for all of your medical needs!

Oct 13th, 2015

Dr Lewis is amazing. He spends plenty of time with you and answers all of your questions. He is very patient and really knows his "stuff" - I saw other doctors prior and then Dr. Lewis was recommended and he "fixed" my issue when no one else could. I highly recommend Dr. Lewis.

Oct 11th, 2015

He is excellent.

by Bonnie Lenzen on Jun 24th, 2015

He is a wonderful doctor I refer him every chance I get.

Nov 22nd, 2014

Had a very difficult shoulder injury that req'd ( 2 ) surgeries , we had doubts about the outcome & he was very concerned /forthcoming about it . Thankfully thru our hard work it has been trouble free & would go back to him in a moments notice . I would say he is very talented .

May 31st, 2014

An outstanding experience. Explained everything so we could understand. He was pleasant and professional.

Professional/Comfortable show details Professional/Comfortable
Aug 13th, 2012

My whole family has been there for one reason or another - and have all had excellent experiences with Dr Lewis. His professionalism/personality make it a very positive visit. Excellent bedside manner. He always makes you feel like you are the only patient he has. thank you

Feb 7th, 2012

Feb 25th, 2011

This doctor did two knee surgeries for me and I could not have been happier with the results. One of my knees is completely healed and the other needed a second surgery- ONLY because I tore my meniscus during a sports accident.