A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Martin is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Martin
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Martin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Martin, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia.
Dr. Martin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center
- Habersham County Medical Center
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center & Health System - Lanier Park Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Cowan Martin MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Paul C. Martin practice?
- Dr. Paul Martin has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Martin practices Diagnostic Radiology near Gainesville, GA.
See Gainesville Radiologists.