Dr. Paul Miller MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

June 21st, 2016
A very kind, compassionate doctor. He listens to his patients and does everything he can to help them.

February 23rd, 2016
with Dr. Sashy tracked down cause of my Migraines and were able to rx preventatives down from several a week to perhaps once a month

July 9th, 2015
Did not examine me just said set up eeg and mri. Wrote in his records to my physician patient can not drive but did not disclose information to me said mri and eeg normal but did not give reason for my hands constantly shaking. My two experience with him was not up to the standards I feel was needed for correct diagnosis to put my mind at ease.

June 5th, 2014
Don't go
I went to Dr Miller for about 26 years for seizures. Every few years he would try and take me off the medication and I would have siezures again. The last few years I only saw the Nurse Practioner, and she was awful. They did all sorts of tests and never could find anything causing the seizures. I changed doctors and they found something the first time they did an EEG.

July 11th, 2011
Horrible bedside manor
HORRIBLE HORRIBLE bedside manor. I went to see him after getting out the hospital from a stroke. I was examined by the nurse practitioner. Miller only came into the room to sign a prescription. While he was signing the prescription he told me that I should get my records from my hospital stay because it would cost them money to get the records and he said, I am not willing to pay for your records. After my visit to his office I spoke to a hospital employee who told me that she had never heard anything positive about Miller.