Learn more about Dr. Paul Peterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Peterson, Neurology, Sleep Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Peterson, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine, Neurology, and Vascular Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Disorders of Excessive Sleepiness (Hypersomnia)
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Evoked Potential Studies
- Headache Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
- Spinal Osteophytosis (Spondylosis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Peterson graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Peterson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Duke University Hospital
- Duke Raleigh Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Charles Peterson MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine, Neurology, Vascular Neurology, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul C. Peterson practice?
- Dr. Paul Peterson has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Peterson practices Emergency Medicine, Neurology, Vascular Neurology, and Sleep Medicine near Raleigh, NC.
See Raleigh Emergency Physicians, Raleigh Neurologists, and Raleigh Sleep Medicine Doctors.