A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Stillwell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Stillwell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Stillwell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stillwell graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Stillwell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Capital Health System - Mercer Campus
- Capital Health System - Fuld Campus
- Chs Inc Fuld Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul C Stillwell MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul C. Stillwell practice?
- Dr. Paul Stillwell has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Stillwell practices Internal Medicine near Trenton, NJ.
See Trenton Internists.