A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Cacchillo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Cacchillo is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Cacchillo, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cacchillo graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cacchillo has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
- Hancock Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul F Cacchillo MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Paul F. Cacchillo practice?
- Dr. Paul Cacchillo has 4 office locations.
Dr. Paul Cacchillo practices Ophthalmology near Greenfield, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Indianapolis, IN and Anderson, IN.
See Greenfield Ophthalmologists.