A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Cahiwat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Cahiwat graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Cahiwat has 4 hospital affiliations:
- East Orange General Hospital
- Cathedral Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Samuel Cahiwat MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul S. Cahiwat practice?
- Dr. Paul Cahiwat has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paul Cahiwat practices Internal Medicine near East Orange, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: South Orange, NJ and West Orange, NJ.
See East Orange Internists.