Learn more about Dr. Paul Caldron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Caldron is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Caldron
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Caldron Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Caldron, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Caldron graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Caldron has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Henry Caldron DO is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Paul H. Caldron practice?
- Dr. Paul Caldron has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Caldron practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists and Phoenix Rheumatologists.