A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Caldron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Caldron is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Caldron
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Caldron, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Caldron graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Caldron has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Henry Caldron DO is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Paul H. Caldron practice?
- Dr. Paul Caldron has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Caldron practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists and Phoenix Rheumatologists.