A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Caldwell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Caldwell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Caldwell, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Caldwell graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Caldwell has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Henrico Doctors' Hospital
- CJW Medical Center - Chippenham Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul E Caldwell MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul E. Caldwell practice?
- Dr. Paul Caldwell has 4 office locations.
Dr. Paul Caldwell practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Richmond, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Jackson, MS.
See Richmond Surgeons.