Learn more about Dr. Paul Caldwell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Caldwell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Caldwell
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Caldwell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Caldwell, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Elbow Fracture (Ulna Fractures)
- Elbow Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Dislocation
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Pain (Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Shoulder Fractures
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Medicine
- Tennis Elbow
Education & Awards
Dr. Caldwell graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Caldwell has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henrico Doctors' Hospital
- St. Mary's Hospital of Richmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul E Caldwell MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul E. Caldwell practice?
- Dr. Paul Caldwell has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Caldwell practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Richmond, VA.
See Richmond Surgeons.