A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Caldwell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Caldwell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Caldwell, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Elbow Fracture (Ulna Fractures)
- Elbow Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Dislocation
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Pain (Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Shoulder Fractures
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Medicine
- Tennis Elbow
Education & Awards
Dr. Caldwell graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Caldwell has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henrico Doctors' Hospital
- St. Mary's Hospital of Richmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul E Caldwell MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul E. Caldwell practice?
- Dr. Paul Caldwell has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paul Caldwell practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Richmond, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Fredericksburg, VA.
See Richmond Surgeons and Richmond Sports Medicine Doctors.