Dr. Paul Caldwell MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 5 reviews

January 5th, 2016
Poor Care
I was not pleased with the attitude or care from this physician. I will not return and recommend that others find another physician.

June 19th, 2015
Excellent Doctor!!! Highly recommended.

May 7th, 2013
I put my pick of Doctors at Tuckahoe Orthopedic in the hands of the receptionist when I called to make an appointment - she gave me Dr. Caldwell. And, I am pleased to say that I couldn't have been more pleased. Dr. Caldwell has been a delight to have as a doctor. He is ultra nice, professional, patient and talented. He repaired my badly torn shoulder, with what would appear to the lay person, with ease and confidence. Marvelous hands! He and his staff have been wonderful, caring and very responsive. I highly recommend him.

August 20th, 2012
Solid Doctor
I have seen Dr. Caldwell multiple times over the last 12 months. He is extremely knowledgable. I may have to wait some times to see him but when I need to have extra time in the exam room to understand the next phase of my recovery Dr. Caldwell is there for me. If I am waiting 15 to an hour its because he is giving someone else the time they need. I have the utmost respect for him and wish all doctors were this good. The follow up phone call on the evening of the surgeries were above and beyond anything I would ever expect. Use Pete the Tuckahoe Ortho physical therapist during PT.

March 22nd, 2009
Caring Orthopaedic Surgeon
I recently had surgery performed by Dr. Caldwell and he was excellent. I went to Dr. Caldwell based on a friends recommendation and I am very glad I listened to him. He explained everything very well and even called the night of the surgery to see how I was doing.