Outstanding Doctor show details Outstanding Doctor
by Braxton Koons on Dec 19th, 2015

Dr. Callegari is an accurate, friendly, up-front, plastic and hand surgeon, that will get the job done as best as he can. I had broken my right little finger off in an ATV accident, and he did an emergency surgery on my hand, re-attaching the digit. A month and a half after the accident, he broke the news that it had to be amputated; the tendon was dead due to severe trauma. He did the amputation of the right small finger one month and one day after the accident. The accident took place Octobor 16, 2015; and the amputation was on December 17, 2015. He was courteous, accurate, nice, and up-front about it. He also made sure I was doing fine the next day. He did a good job in both operations, and i'm glad he was my hand surgeon.

Jul 22nd, 2015

great doctor . i had an excellent tummy tuck done by him and couldnt be happier?

Jun 22nd, 2015

He did a superb job on me, had several surgeries done to get where I want to be, his front office staff is excellent and I love being greeted each time by name, that is not something I have ever had in other offices

Breast Aug show details Breast Aug
by TMD on Nov 23rd, 2014

Dr. C. performed my breast aug Dec 2005. They look great after 2 babies & almost 9 years later. Dr. C. was very honest & advised against getting larger implants as he said I would not look good with breasts that large. I will go back to him when it's time to replace my implants. His staff was lovely as well. I would highly recommend him.

by tammy on Sep 11th, 2014

Dont go to this hand surgeon for your breast aug. I hate the way I look

Excellent show details Excellent
Sep 17th, 2013

Dr Callegari recently performed hand surgery for my daughter due to a sports break injury. Very caring doctor, excellent service and very informative throughtout the entire process. I have another daughter going through PT now that will require surgery on both hands, I am bringing her to Dr Callegari from her current hand specialist because of the care and service he provided to my other daughter, very pleased!

Tummy tuck and upper arm lift show details Tummy tuck and upper arm lift
by Mary Ann on Apr 13th, 2013

I lost 200 lbs and had a lot left over to deal with. Dr. Callegari completely understood my situation and put my mind at ease. He gave me honest answers and truthful possible outcomes. He and his staff treated me well and helped me through a huge life changing process. Now I finally have the body that I worked so hard for thanks to a lot of hard work and Dr. Callegari.

I'd recommend this physician to friends and family show details I'd recommend this physician to friends and family
Dec 4th, 2012

He is professional, sharp, and the outcome was amazing...BOTH times!

Tummy tuck patient show details Tummy tuck patient
Jul 20th, 2012

Good results, lackluster service.