Some ratings provided by Yahoo. Kudzu.
Jun 22nd, 2015

He did a superb job on me, had several surgeries done to get where I want to be, his front office staff is excellent and I love being greeted each time by name, that is not something I have ever had in other offices

Breast Aug show details Breast Aug
by TMD on Nov 23rd, 2014

Dr. C. performed my breast aug Dec 2005. They look great after 2 babies & almost 9 years later. Dr. C. was very honest & advised against getting larger implants as he said I would not look good with breasts that large. I will go back to him when it's time to replace my implants. His staff was lovely as well. I would highly recommend him.

by tammy on Sep 11th, 2014

Dont go to this hand surgeon for your breast aug. I hate the way I look

Excellent show details Excellent
Sep 17th, 2013

Dr Callegari recently performed hand surgery for my daughter due to a sports break injury. Very caring doctor, excellent service and very informative throughtout the entire process. I have another daughter going through PT now that will require surgery on both hands, I am bringing her to Dr Callegari from her current hand specialist because of the care and service he provided to my other daughter, very pleased!

Tummy tuck and upper arm lift show details Tummy tuck and upper arm lift
by Mary Ann on Apr 13th, 2013

I lost 200 lbs and had a lot left over to deal with. Dr. Callegari completely understood my situation and put my mind at ease. He gave me honest answers and truthful possible outcomes. He and his staff treated me well and helped me through a huge life changing process. Now I finally have the body that I worked so hard for thanks to a lot of hard work and Dr. Callegari.

I'd recommend this physician to friends and family show details I'd recommend this physician to friends and family
Dec 4th, 2012

He is professional, sharp, and the outcome was amazing...BOTH times!

Tummy tuck patient show details Tummy tuck patient
Jul 20th, 2012

Good results, lackluster service.

Feb 22nd, 2008 on yahoo.com

I love Dr C. I had lost well over 100 pounds....and my poor body looked awful.....Dr C. put me back together again....it was amazing, best money i ever spent....In addition, he takes his time with you, you can really tell he cares.....i've seen some pics

Read Full Review at yahoo.com
DR Callegari show details DR Callegari
by steelersgirltina on Nov 7th, 2007 on kudzu.com

He really listens to his patients. His staff works hard for all of the info to get to the insurance company to have more than enough info to help your claims along.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com
Jul 21st, 2007 on yahoo.com

excellent hand surgery: Dr Callegari did hand surgery for my spouse and the problem is all fixed now.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com