Learn more about Dr. Paul Camarata:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Camarata is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Camarata, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Camarata graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Camarata has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Luke's South Hospital
- St Lukes Hospital Of Kansas City
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Joseph Camarata MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul J. Camarata practice?
- Dr. Paul Camarata has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Camarata practices Neurological Surgery near Kansas City, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Kansas City, MO.
See Kansas City Surgeons.