Learn more about Dr. Paul Canale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Canale is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Canale
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Canale Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Canale, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Canale graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Canale has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital
- North Baldwin Infirmary
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul B Canale MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul B. Canale practice?
- Dr. Paul Canale has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Canale practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Daphne, AL.
See Daphne Surgeons.