A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Cannistraro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Cannistraro, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorders (PTSD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cannistraro graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Cannistraro has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mass General Hospital
- Boston: Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Anthony Cannistraro MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Paul A. Cannistraro practice?
- Dr. Paul Cannistraro has 4 office locations.
Dr. Paul Cannistraro practices Psychiatry near Cambridge, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and Charlestown, MA.
See Cambridge Psychiatrists.