Learn more about Dr. Paul Cannistraro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Cannistraro is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cannistraro
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Cannistraro Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Cannistraro, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorders (PTSD)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cannistraro graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Cannistraro has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mass General Hospital
- Boston: Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul A Cannistraro MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Paul A. Cannistraro practice?
- Dr. Paul Cannistraro has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Cannistraro practices Psychiatry near Cambridge, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Cambridge Psychiatrists.