A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Cannistraro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Cannistraro is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cannistraro
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cannistraro Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Cannistraro, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorders (PTSD)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cannistraro graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Cannistraro has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mass General Hospital
- Boston: Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul A Cannistraro MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Paul A. Cannistraro practice?
- Dr. Paul Cannistraro has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Cannistraro practices Psychiatry near Cambridge, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Cambridge Psychiatrists.