Dr. Paul Capriotti MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 17th, 2015
Seems to care more about money then patient
He seems like a really good guy and then he starts to totally focus on getting all his money. Don't even get two months behind!

July 30th, 2015
Dr Capriotti is a wonderful doctor. He truly cares about his patients and their families. He spends a lot of time with you so he can get to know you and come up with a good plan. He is so kind and non judgemental and very smart too. He is responsive when you call with a problem. His staff is very nice too. I highly recommend. He's one in a million!

July 15th, 2014
mild manner but just stares at you expecting something to happen?
He asks lots of questions and doesn't just write your prescriptions and send you away. But his manner in which he speaks is like you're in a library and he just stares you down the entire time making you feel awkward. He makes you feel like you should be saying something at all times. And he is almost always out of network for most insurance companies and doesn't help you out even if you explain your situation to him. He seems to care more about the money than he wants you to know. I told him I had lost my job and recently graduated and couldn't see him anymore and he would not work out anything to help me out and was going to send the bill to collections over $30 after I paid the majority of it and figured he wouldn't care about the $30. Not the guy you think he is. And his appointment wait times are ALWAYS AT LEAST 20 MINUTES. He never has been on schedule in the 2 years I saw him. Glad to be else where

January 30th, 2014
Sharp smart and simply the best
Knows the meds and his experience is very extensive

May 12th, 2013
Excellent Doctor
He's probably one of the smartest people I've ever met. If something in treatment isn't working out, he's quick to change it, and doesn't waste your time. Listens to patient's opinion for the most part, but sometimes doesn't take it into consideration. He's determined, professional, intelligent, and funny. I would definitely recommend him.

February 27th, 2012
During and after a terrible separation/divorce,Dr. Capriotti helped me focus on steps to get my life in order. He assisted me to find ways of coping and making myself become a strong single mother. I find myself a better healthier person because of him.

November 9th, 2011
Pleasent manner
Easy to talk toGood focusIndependent thinkerWilling to improvise with sound judgementMild humorCommunicates decisivelyProfessional "formal/traditional" approachRespectful/sensitive to needsGood guy

May 13th, 2010
My son has been a patient of Dr Capriotti's for 7 or 8 years. Before seeing Dr Capriotti, the other doctors were having trouble giving me an accurate diagnosis and were trying all these different medications.Dr Capriotti accurately diagnosed my son and began treatment, both medication and therapy. We've had our ups and downs with my son, but I know that I can always count on Dr Capriotti for help and advice.A big plus, was that my son really likes him and that was not true for his other doctors.