A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Carbone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Carbone is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Carbone, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Carbone graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Carbone has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Primary Children+s Medical Center
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Sean Carbone MD is a male Pediatrician, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Paul S. Carbone practice?
- Dr. Paul Carbone has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paul Carbone practices Pediatrics near Salt Lake City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Temecula, CA.
See Salt Lake City Pediatricians.