A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Carbone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Carbone is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Carbone, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Carbone graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Carbone has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Primary Children+s Medical Center
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Carbone accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- SelectHealth - 5 plans
- University Health Care Health Plans - 1 plan