Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Types, risks and benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for contraception, as well as the types of doctors who consult & perform insertion.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Paul Cardenas has the following 1 specialty
- Medical Genetics
Geneticists are doctors with expertise in genetic or hereditary disorders. Many of the diseases we get are inherited, or passed on through the genes of our biological parents. These specialists study the biology behind a genetic disorder's origin,...
Paul Cardenas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Allen, TX.
Dr. Golder Wilson
Medical Genetics, Pediatrics
Plano, TX 10.51 mi45
Dr. Patricia Santiago-Munoz
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Medical Genetics, Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics
Richardson, TX 11.43 mi21
Dr. Robyn Boehrer
Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Medical Genetics, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Richardson, TX 11.43 mi30