A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Carnes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Carnes, Anesthesiologist, Pain Management is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Carnes, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Carnes graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Carnes has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Hamot Medical Center
- Saint Vincent Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Phillip Carnes MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul P. Carnes practice?
- Dr. Paul Carnes has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Carnes practices Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine near Erie, PA.
See Erie Anesthesiologists and Erie Pain Management Doctors.