Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Mar 5th, 2015

I would classify Dr. Carniol as a Doctor's Doctor! He is very knowledgeable, very thorough, very concise, and absolutely perfect in his skills!! Dr. Carniol exceeded all of my expectations in what to expect after my procedure. I am over the moon with the end results!! His staff is professional, warm, caring and extremely pleasant to deal with!!!

Great doctor show details Great doctor
Sep 18th, 2013

Dr. Carniol is an exceptional doctor who not only provides great outcomes, but also really cares about his patients. He also really listens to what they are saying in order to provide great care.

Best In Class show details Best In Class
by Fred Honold on Apr 23rd, 2013

Over the past ten years I have been a patient of Dr. Paul Carniol. Among those professionals I have worked with, he is easily among the best. His diagnosis are accurate, his work is seamless and his professionalism is thorough. Vitals gives you a max of 4 stars for ratings; I give Dr. Carniol 5 Stars.

Feb 5th, 2013

Dr. Paul Carniol is an outstanding Doctor. He takes the time to answer all questions and made me feel secure about the procedure he was performing. I highly recommend him to all my family and friends! The office staff is very welcoming and friendly. Overall, great experience!