A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Carpenter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Carpenter, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Carpenter graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Carpenter has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Avera Sacred Heart Hospital
- Avera Heart Hospital of South Dakota Llc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul L Carpenter FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Paul L. Carpenter practice?
- Dr. Paul Carpenter has 7 office locations.
Dr. Paul Carpenter practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Sioux Falls, SD.
Additional practice locations include: Estherville, IA and Dawson, MN.
See Sioux Falls Internists and Sioux Falls Cardiologists.