Learn more about Dr. Paul Carpenter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Carpenter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carpenter
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Carpenter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Carpenter, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Carpenter graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Carpenter has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Avera Sacred Heart Hospital
- Coteau Des Prairies Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul L Carpenter FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Paul L. Carpenter practice?
- Dr. Paul Carpenter has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Carpenter practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Sioux Falls, SD.
See Sioux Falls Internists and Sioux Falls Cardiologists.