A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Caruso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Caruso, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Caruso graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Caruso has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul A Caruso MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Paul A. Caruso practice?
- Dr. Paul Caruso has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Caruso practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.