A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Garrahy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Garrahy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Garrahy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Garrahy graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Garrahy has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul John Garrahy MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul J. Garrahy practice?
- Dr. Paul Garrahy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Garrahy practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists.