Dr. Paul Casey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul Casey?

August 4th, 2017

Outstanding Doctor

Very professional and knowledgeable doctor that takes the time to listen and understand your injury. Dr. Casey thoroughly explains his diagnosis and treatment plan. He works with you and cares about your well being. Has a great personality and is willing to help you anyway he can 5++++

May 4th, 2017

Understanding

Dr. Casey was very thorough and listened to my injury concerns and was very professional and understanding. Highly recommend Dr. Casey for his knowledge and understanding of my injury......5 star!

May 29th, 2016

Dr. Casey did not advise me properly about medications not to take, that impaired bone healing. He did not give proper advice about restrictions to follow to not get reinjured. Worst of all, he sent me back to work when I was still disabled, unable to use both hands! His two physical therapists said they were shocked. He failed to address a serious injury and clearly his loyalty is to the insurance company. He is however a great surgeon but he is a poor communicator and gives poor instructions post surgery

November 1st, 2015

Hand and wrist surgery

Dr Casey was heaven sent and took excellent care of my hand and wrist repair surgery. His explanation of my issues and procedure for surgical correction were simple for me to understand what was to come. This relaxed my anxiety of the unknown and he prepared me for a surgery that was completely foreign to me. Thank you Dr. Casey for time, attention and excellent work.

March 16th, 2013

Amazing Experience

Dr. Casey is absolutly amazing. I have been under his care for about a year now. The issues with my hand and wrist went beyond my wildest dreams. The damage to the ligaments and bones superseded the original diagnosis. Dr. Casey walked me through this journey with a kind and tranquil spirit. He carefully explained his plans for the surgery and eased my mind regarding the potential possibilities of what he may find in my hand once he did the surgery. My trust in his ability to fix my hand was easy for me. We talked quite a bit before hand. Dr. Casey has been a tremendous blessing and I highly recommend him.

November 21st, 2012

Excellent

I am a consultant in the medical field and I get calls on which physicians do I recommend. I referred a patient recently and Dr. Casey took the time not only to explain everything to the family but fought for the authorization to get the pins out of this boy's finger. It was a blessing. Thank you Dr. Casey.

May 12th, 2011

Mike Bonetti

June 29th, 2010

dr. paul casey diagnosed my problem with in the first vistit and immediatly knew what was wrong after my suffering of 10 months. nice guy and knows what he is talking about when it come to hand and wrist. i had a 3 hour wrist reconstruction and he did awsom it feels great now and this wasnt just a broken bone. great doctor recomend anyone to him.

July 28th, 2009

best doctor

went to him for wrist pain he had me do 1 thing and he diagnosed the problem. knos everything exelent surgry. great follow up and over all great doctor

October 17th, 2017