A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Casey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Casey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Casey, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Casey graduated from University of Miami . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Casey has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
- Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Casey MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Paul Casey practice?
- Dr. Paul Casey has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Casey practices Ophthalmology near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Ophthalmologists.