Learn more about Dr. Paul Casey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Casey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Casey
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Casey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Casey, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Casey graduated from University of Miami . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Casey has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
- Desert Springs Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Casey MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Paul Casey practice?
- Dr. Paul Casey has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Casey practices Ophthalmology near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Ophthalmologists.