Dr. Paul Castellanos Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul Castellanos?

Seasonal Allergies

Seasonal Allergies

Get the facts about seasonal allergies, including the different types, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.

Have you seen Dr. Paul Castellanos?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 20th, 2016

He is such a kind and caring doctor. He always explained any questions that I had and did so in a way that I could understand. I would highly recommend this doctor.

May 19th, 2016

The best at what he does

November 3rd, 2015

stay away

Dude is crazy! Thinks everything is reflux. Incredibly condescending and self involved.

March 31st, 2012

Doctor is wonderful, exceptionally caring , very easy to comunicate with & I would & have recommended him to others.

February 6th, 2012

Office staff is terrible!

I was rushed to this doctor because he was the only one able to do the surgery I needed. I was rushed into a surgery. That was over a month ago and I still haven't gotten my biopsy results. When I was scheduled for surgery I told them I had to get my FMLA papers done ASAP for work and they never did them and almost got me fired. I had to get my father to call them finally because I was so stressed and upset over the whole paperwork situation. Bottom line. His staff will NOT call you back about anything and cannot be trusted to do even the smallest of tasks.After my surgery i saw this doctor 1 time while I was still half unconsious. I never saw him again and he never followed up with me at all. I had to speak to the intern to ask to go home 4 days later.

December 1st, 2011

A very good doctor

I have visited Dr. Castellanos on several occasions. He was very courteous and knew exactly what my problem was. Each visit was a very pleasant one from him and his staff. I would recommend him to anyone.

June 28th, 2011

good doctor

he is an excelent dc

July 24th, 2010

Every patient should be fortunate enough to have a doctor like Dr. Castellanos.

April 20th, 2010

He is a whackjob

This guy could sell ice to eskimos, but he makes stuff up. I went to three ENTs after him who all told me he was crazy. He came up with some term, LERD, that doesnt even exist in the medical literature and everyone I know who sees him get the same diagnosis...bizarre

October 12th, 2009

Great Doctor Very Caring

After having a terrible doctor in Florida butcher my neck and throat doing sleep apnea surgery, Dr. Castellanos came to the rescue!He treated me with respect answering all of my questions and addressing my concerns.He tried to treat the problem in the least invasive way possible first to avoid more surgeries. When this did not work he did finally have to do surgery on my neck. The experience was like night and day compared to the experience with the other Doctor. I felt at all times that Dr. Castellanos was a very caring professional who knew what he was doing.I feel that he saved my life and I am grateful to him for that.I would highly recommend him to anyone!

August 22nd, 2017