A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Catalana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Catalana is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Catalana
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Catalana Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Catalana, MD, MPH is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Catalana graduated from Stony Brook University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Catalana has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Greenville Memorial Hospital
- Greer Memorial Hospital formerly Allen Bennett Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Vincent Catalana MD and MPH is a male Pediatrician, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul V. Catalana practice?
- Dr. Paul Catalana has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Catalana practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine near Greenville, SC.
See Greenville Pediatricians and Greenville Adolescent Specialists.