A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Catalana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Catalana is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Catalana
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Catalana, MD, MPH is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Catalana graduated from Stony Brook University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Catalana has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Greenville Memorial Hospital
- Greer Memorial Hospital formerly Allen Bennett Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Vincent Catalana MD and MPH is a male Pediatrician, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul V. Catalana practice?
- Dr. Paul Catalana has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paul Catalana practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine near Greenville, SC.
See Greenville Pediatricians and Greenville Adolescent Specialists.