A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Cederberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Cederberg is Below Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Cederberg, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cederberg graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Cederberg has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview Ridges Hospital
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Allan Cederberg MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul A. Cederberg practice?
- Dr. Paul Cederberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Cederberg practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Buffalo, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN.
See Buffalo Orthopedic Surgeons.