Dr. Paul Cederberg Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul Cederberg?

Fibromyalgia

Fibromyalgia

Have you seen Dr. Paul Cederberg?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Dissatisfied

August 15th, 2017

He seen me 3 times fr a total of 10 mins. Everything he asked and I told him went out the window, he lied about the appt he lied about my issues he's terrible and if you have to have an IME try to find someone else He can not be honest about your issues and I had half my back fused together

October 22nd, 2015

IME for Insurance company

I had a question so I called the Physical Therapy Clinic I was to go to in St. Cloud, Mn and they informed me that Dr. Paul Cederberg just rents space when he gets a patient from an Insurance Company. Needless to say the report he filled out and sent to the Insurance Company was replete with errors. Didn't even get my age right and many dates wrong and outright false statements. I called Dept of Labor and told them these types of adversarial meetings need to be "recorded," and both parties retain a copy so these so called "errors," or "omissions," stop!

July 7th, 2012

Independent Medical Examiner

I was sent to Dr. Cedarberg by my insurance for an IME (Independent Medical Exam). He is paid by the insurance company somewhere in the neighborhood of $1,000-$1,800 by the insurance company. He has a bias towards those who are paying him--the insurance company. He spent less than 15 minutes with me and his report to the insurance company was inaccurate but his findings were gospel to the insurance company.

February 16th, 2016