A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Cederna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Cederna is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Cederna, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Cleft Palate
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Reconstructive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Cederna graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Cederna has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Health System
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul Cederna practice?
Dr. Paul Cederna practices Plastic Surgery near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Livonia, MI.
See Ann Arbor Surgeons.