Dr. Paul Cederna Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul Cederna?

August 25th, 2017

Very professional and thorough

Dr. Cederna was very professional and thorough when performing my procedure. He also informed me about what he was doing and what the potential upside and downsides were.

March 5th, 2017

Good University Surgeon

Mixed results, some fine outcome but crude scarring elsewhere. Not a high end plastic surgery clinic. Medical school. Probably best on routine procedures. Shop around if issue important.

August 4th, 2016

Saved My Ankle and Foot

I was in a very bad accident and I was blessed to be sent to U of M hospital were Dr. Cederna and Dr. Irwin reconstructed my left lower leg and ankle. Thanks to them they saved my ankle and foot. Dr. Cederna was an integral part in discussing options and performing surgeries with Dr. Irwin that saved my ankle and foot. Dr. Cederna and his staff were excellent through the whole process. I will forever be thankful for his excellent knowledge, skill and execution along with his great staff on what they did for me.

May 31st, 2016

Great Doctor,he really cares about his patient's

April 28th, 2016

Excellent

Dr Cederna is an excellent surgeon. I'd highly recommend him to anyone looking into the possibility of plastic surgery services. Absolutely fantastic

February 9th, 2016

Proceed with caution

Writing my review again as my first one was deleted. Had a terrible rhinoplasty with Paul Cederna in 2013. He assured me he'd get my nose as straight as possible with a closed rhinoplasty, and open it if the tip wasn't straightening during surgery. He managed to straighten the top half of my nose but left the bottom half extremely twisted. He also removed a bump, but a new bump appeared towards the tip of my noise about 6 weeks post op. I never saw Paul after the operation, only his nurse as he was out of town or unavailable during all my post-opp appointments. The results were horrible and required me to have revision. My revision doctor said that Paul had made room in my nose for grafts but had not even put them in - the hole was there but no graft! Definitely approach this doctor with caution.

April 28th, 2015

Good experience - Has helped me tremendously, I can raise my arms now, first time in over 40 years. Thank you so much!!!

March 17th, 2015

Dr. Cederna was wonderful when my 2 year old son required emergency surgery.

October 30th, 2013

he is well respected and has done considerable work on me not pleased with results at all, on one occasion, but chose to keep him as my surgeon because of previous successes. we will see.

July 3rd, 2013

Excellent

March 24th, 2013

Flabbergasted and sad!

Has a very good bed-side manner. Patient. Good surgeon. I have tried to communicate with him my dis-satisfaction, concerns, utter disbelief at results of a face-lift. My face was not pulled out and up, just up. I have a totally different shaped face, with many deep wrinkles showing, which hardly showed before. I used to be able to just put blush on my high cheekbones. NOW I have no cheekbones noticeable. I liked looking a bit younger than my years. NOW I look my age or older. All dis-satisfaction was dealt with: YOU are "age." YOU are "age." SO what????? I did not look it before!!!! Wrinkles are in the skin he said. YES, but they did not show as deeply as now because the skin naturally stretched outwards before. NOW it is scrunched a bit forward and minor wrinkles are amplified. All of this was denied. I know my face and my children know my face and they are all blown away at his denial. I tried two times and it was like talking to a wall. Also, the first time I visited him after my surgery, I had severe dark circles under both eyes and sagging skin, which I still have. He said they looked fine. The second time I saw him, he noticed one eye and said it was not like that before! IT WAS! There is more, he said it is not unusual to have a response such as mine, and I will never look like before. I just want to look like myself as I should be. I am really floored at him trying to make me out to be "not pleased with how I look due to my age!" And that I want to look like I did years ago. Oh, he is so wrong. I am not sure who to see or what to do - I know I am not going to remain like this!!!! He suggested a Cosmetic Dermatologist to laser my lines. WHY should I have that when I DID NOT need it before the surgery!??? NOT pleased at all.

February 24th, 2013

AWESOME!!

Dr Paul Cederna is worth waiting every minute for and definately worth every penny!!! He was recommended to me by another physician who raved about his work. I could not be happier with my results!!! I desperately needed a mommy makeover from an absolutely horrible C-section scar and shelf. I also had a breast lift and I feel fantastic. I look like I did at 16. I cannot begin to explain my confidence improvement and how I feel. The recovery was painful the first couple of days but fairly easy after that and I was able to return to work within 7 days. Everyone keeps complimenting me but I truly don't think they know why as I look so natural. God bless Dr Cederna!!! SO HAPPY!!