A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Celestre:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Celestre is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Celestre
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patient Education Learn about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by reading our patient guide overview page.Before Visiting Dr. Celestre Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Celestre graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Christopher Celestre MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 4 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul C. Celestre practice?
- Dr. Paul Celestre has 4 office locations.
Dr. Paul Celestre practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Louisville, KY.
Additional practice locations include: North Chesterfield, VA and Richmond, VA.
See Louisville Orthopedic Surgeons.