A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Celestre:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Celestre is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Celestre graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Christopher Celestre MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 4 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul C. Celestre practice?
- Dr. Paul Celestre has 4 office locations.
Dr. Paul Celestre practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Louisville, KY.
Additional practice locations include: North Chesterfield, VA and Richmond, VA.
See Louisville Orthopedic Surgeons.