Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul Celio
Dr. Paul Celio, MD, FACC is a Doctor primarily located in San Antonio, TX, with another office in San Antonio, TX. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Celio is affiliated with CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Children's Hospital, Houston Methodist Willowbrook Hospital and St Luke's Baptist Hospital. Dr. Celio has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Paul Celio has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Paul Celio is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.
Dr. Suneetha Challagundla
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology
San Antonio, TX 0 mi16
Dr. Theron Toole II
Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Aerospace Medicine, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology
San Antonio, TX 0 mi26
Dr. Gregg Gerasimon
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
San Antonio, TX 0 mi14