Dr. Paul Celio MD Patient Reviews

• Cardiovascular Disease San Antonio, TX

March 23rd, 2011
DR. CEllio (teeth)
For my orthodontist,i go to DR. Cellio. He is an awesome doctor, and he does everything completely excellent ! he makes your teeth look beautiful and he cares. He may get on you for having broken brackets but that's what he has to do. He's not being mean by that, her is just caring for you and your teeth as much as he can.

January 3rd, 2011
Thirteen years of association
Dr. Celio was my wife's doctor for 6 years. Her condition was degenerative and irreversible. I found Dr. Celio to be a great communicator. He explained and he listened. We didn't always agree, but when he was wrong, he wasn't afraid to admit it. Her condition wasn't textbook, and she often reacted to treatment in unexpected ways. I appreciated that Dr. Celio would consider my own observations when he changed her therapy. I appreciated it so much, that two years after she died and I found myself needing a cardiologist, I chose Dr. Celio even though he was not covered by my insurance... I'd rather pay more and work with someone I trust absolutely.

November 29th, 2010
katherine
He spent a lot of time discussing my diagnosis and treatment plan allowing me time to ask questions. Never rushed me like most of the doctors that I've seen in the past.

September 25th, 2009
FANTASTIC!

April 22nd, 2009
wow, everything was first rate at this office. my father, who is under the care of several doctors, was given the best care by any doctor he has ever seen.