A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Cha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Cha is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Cha, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Cha graduated from Yonsei University, Seoul.
Dr. Cha has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Gateway Medical Center
- Clarksville Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Sang Yong Cha MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Paul S. Cha practice?
- Dr. Paul Cha has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Cha practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Clarksville, TN.
See Clarksville Internists and Clarksville Oncologists.