A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Chandler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Chandler is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chandler
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Chandler Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chandler graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. Chandler has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mccurtain Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Paul Chandler DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Robert P. Chandler practice?
- Dr. Robert Chandler has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Chandler practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Broken Bow, OK.
See Broken Bow Family Physicians and Broken Bow Primary Care Doctors.