A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Chao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Chao is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Chao, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Hot Flashes
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Chao graduated from Taipei Medical University.
Dr. Chao has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St Rose Dominican Hospital
- ST ROSE DOMINICAN HOSP - San Martin
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chao accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Anthem - 8 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul P. Chao practice?
Dr. Paul Chao practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, and Obstetrics & Gynecology near Las Vegas, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Henderson, NV.
See Las Vegas Internists, Las Vegas Cardiologists, and Las Vegas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.