Internist, Pediatricians, Adolescent Specialist
13851 W La Mar Blvd
Ste B
Goodyear, AZ 85338
623-932-2200
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by Kudzu.
 |  Very satisfied patient  |  show details
by Mick Rizk on Aug 20th, 2013

Great doctor, genuinely concerned about patient care. Excellent personality. Very thorough and very thoughtful. Dr. saw my 8 year-old grandson who was visiting from Alaska on Christmas eve (day) with only a short notice by phone. Speaks to who he is.

|  Excellent Md.  |  show details
Sep 11th, 2012

Gives me more info. than I can remember. Great Md..

|  Best doctor in the area!  |  show details
Feb 28th, 2012

Dr. Paul is an amazing doctor. He is very knowledgable, and he takes the time to answer all of your questions. I am a very picky mother who only want the best for my son, and Dr. Paul is top notch in my opinion. Dr. Paul has exceeded our expectations in every way!

|  Diane C  |  show details
Feb 6th, 2012

He has been our family doctor for 12 years and has been exceptional for my husband and I as well as our 2 children. He has called when something critical has occured and has an care factor that lacks in some doctors.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
Feb 1st, 2011

I have been a patient of this doctor for the last 12 years. First for myself and once I had children, I chose him to be their pediatrician. I could not ask for a better doctor. He always listens and helps work through problems and issues. What I love so much about him is that he always finds a way to see us at a moments notice when we are sick. Particularly with my children, he has a wonderful bedside manner, is available to talk at any hour of the day or night and always follows up in the aftermath to ensure that my children are ok. I love this doctor and would and already have recommended him to everyone I know.

|  Professional and caring  |  show details
Jun 19th, 2010

I've been a patient for at least five years. Dr. C. has always thoughtfully listened to me and always respected the fact I do not want to be taking pharmacy meds but would prefer to moderate my diet or take vitamins/minerals etc. to control my medical problems. I've been able to get off my high cholesterol meds using his suggestions. He has discussions with his patients and really listens to what type of medical care they would like. Hedoes not dictate what he thinks,in his opinion, is the best course of action. He respects the fact that his patients have a brain!!

|  Excellent Family Doctor  |  show details
by Brent on Dec 3rd, 2009

We have three children that are patientts of Dr. Charnetsky. Our son has Epilepsy and our daughter was born premature with brain bleeds. He has been excellent in every situation. He has been able to talk and work through our concerns and anxiety. He has a great long term perspective with our children. He does not over medicate. We have found him compassionate and extremely competent. When we panic he does not. Excellent doctor and staff.

|  Awesome Doctor  |  show details
by Eva on Jul 5th, 2009

Both my husband & I see him, and are extremely happy! The ease of getting an appointment is so simple, and everyone there is always so happy, polite & friendly!! He is a very concerned man & seems to know his stuff! We love him.

|  First Appt. he listened and gave good advice  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Jan 22nd, 2008 on insiderpages.com

I cannot give him a 5 yet because I think only time will tell if he truly is a compassionate doctor. First experience was good though. He ...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
 |  Great personality  |  show details
by pattiisqueen on Nov 1st, 2006 on kudzu.com

He is someone who really listens to you and who actually allows you to help in making decisions on what test you may need. He takes his time and is always in a good mood

Read Full Review at kudzu.com