A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Charron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Charron, Colon & Rectal Surgeon, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Charron, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (Fetoscopy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Charron graduated from Northeast Ohio Med Univ Coll of Med, Rootstown, OH. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Charron has 17 hospital affiliations:
- CJW Medical Center - Chippenham Campus
- St. Mary's Hospital of Richmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Daniel Charron MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul D. Charron practice?
- Dr. Paul Charron has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Charron practices Colon & Rectal Surgery near Henrico, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Richmond, VA.
See Henrico Colorectal Surgeons.