Get the facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body, the symptoms it causes, and complications that may arise.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- IBS Facts about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Living well with CIC Are you living with Chronic Idiopathic Constipation (CIC)? This guide to triggers, medications and lifestyle remedies will help you to manage your condition well.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul Charron
Dr. Paul Charron, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Henrico, VA. He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include Colon and Rectal Surgery. Dr. Charron is affiliated with Henrico Doctors Hospital-Forest, Retreat Hospital and BON SECOURS St. Francis Medical Center. Dr. Charron has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Paul Charron has the following 1 specialty
- Colon and Rectal Surgery
Colorectal surgeons are doctors who perform surgery in order to correct problems with the anus, rectum or colon. These physicians perform colonoscopies, and other diagnostic procedures, in order to identify any issues that require surgical intervention....