A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Checchia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Checchia, MD is board certified in Pediatric Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Heart Transplantation
- Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Checchia graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield.
Dr. Checchia has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- St. Louis Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Andrew Checchia MD is a male Pediatrician, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul A. Checchia practice?
- Dr. Paul Checchia has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paul Checchia practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Pediatricians.