A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Checchia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Checchia
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Checchia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Checchia, MD is board certified in Pediatric Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Heart Transplantation
- Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Checchia graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield.
Dr. Checchia has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- St. Louis Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Andrew Checchia MD is a male Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul A. Checchia practice?
- Dr. Paul Checchia has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Checchia practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Pediatricians and Saint Louis Critical Care Practitioners.