A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Paul Chervenick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Chervenick is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Chervenick, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Chervenick graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Chervenick has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Tampa General Hospital
- H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center & Research Ins
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chervenick accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 7 plans
- Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 32 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul A. Chervenick practice?
Dr. Paul Chervenick practices Internal Medicine near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Internists.