A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Chervenick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Chervenick is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chervenick
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Chervenick Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
Diabetic Macular Edema
Type 2 Diabetes
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Chervenick, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Chervenick graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Chervenick has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Tampa General Hospital
- H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center & Research Ins
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Chervenick MD is a male Internist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul Chervenick practice?
- Dr. Paul Chervenick has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paul Chervenick practices Internal Medicine near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Internists.