A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Chervenick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Chervenick is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Chervenick, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Chervenick graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Chervenick has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Tampa General Hospital
- H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center & Research Ins
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Chervenick MD is a male Internist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul Chervenick practice?
- Dr. Paul Chervenick has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Chervenick practices Internal Medicine near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Internists.