A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Chervinsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Chervinsky, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chervinsky graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Chervinsky MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Paul Chervinsky practice?
- Dr. Paul Chervinsky has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Chervinsky practices Allergy & Immunology near North Dartmouth, MA.
See North Dartmouth Allergists.