A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Chiang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Chiang is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Chiang, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- House Calls
Education & Awards
Dr. Chiang graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Chiang has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Central Dupage Hospital
- The University of Chicago Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Piyeh Chiang MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul P. Chiang practice?
- Dr. Paul Chiang has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Chiang practices Internal Medicine near Wheaton, IL.
See Wheaton Internists.