A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Chidester:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Chidester, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Hypovolemia (Low Blood Volume)
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Chidester graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Chidester has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours Depaul Medical Center
- Sentara Virginia Beach General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chidester accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Sentara Health Plans - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul D. Chidester practice?
Dr. Paul Chidester practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Nephrology near Norfolk, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Chesapeake, VA.
See Norfolk Internists, Norfolk Cardiologists, and Norfolk Nephrologists.