A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Chidester:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Chidester, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Hypovolemia (Low Blood Volume)
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chidester graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Chidester has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Chesapeake Regional Medical Center
- Sentara Careplex Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul D Chidester MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Paul D. Chidester practice?
- Dr. Paul Chidester has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Chidester practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Norfolk, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Chesapeake, VA.
See Norfolk Internists and Norfolk Nephrologists.