A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Chittick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Chittick is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Chittick, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Chittick graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Chittick has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Chittick MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Paul Chittick practice?
- Dr. Paul Chittick has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Chittick practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Troy, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Royal Oak, MI.
See Troy Internists and Troy Infectious Disease Doctors.