Neurosurgery
Video profile

3.0

by Steve on Aug 26th, 2015

Great job.thank yoi

I finally have my life back!! show details I finally have my life back!!
by Trisha Mendez on Aug 26th, 2015

I was in so much pain for 2 years with Pain Mgmt doctors telling me to do physical therapy and injections that didn't help just left me broke!! i then saw an Orthopedic Surgeon who told me I would be back to work after 7 days with an L5S1 Laminectomy surgery . Finally my Brother n Law who had worked with Dr. Cho on some surgeries recommended him to me. He answered all my questions and fears and was very honest and real with his answers about the procedure and the recovery time and process. I am now 8 months post OP and have Little to zero pain !!!! I would highly recommend Dr. Cho to anyone in my situation, but most importantly , DO NOT GO TO AN ORTHOPEDIC SURGEON. They only care about your spine and making money , not your spine and the nerves and you. :)

Patient show details Patient
by Brian Evenden on Jul 15th, 2015

Dr. Cho saved me from a wheel chair... After an accident at work where I broke my low back and neck, Dr. Cho performed a multi level fusion from my sacrum to my L3 and replaced two disc in my neck with prosthetic discs. I was paralyzed from the waste down and spent 3 months in the hospital. Today I am up and walking, not in a wheel chair. Thank you so much Dr. Cho!!!!

My new life provided by Dr. Cho and his team show details My new life provided by Dr. Cho and his team
by Angelika Lukacsy on Jul 5th, 2015

Everyone in this office is professional, both concerned and caring. Dr. Cho has literally given me a new chance at life and is the best Doctor I have ever had. I would highly recommend him to anyone suffering with extreme back pain that requires spinal surgery.

by Rick Pendergrass on Jul 2nd, 2015

I have suffered from sever chronic back pain for 4 years and have not been able to find a doctor who even seemed like he cared. My pain is such that I have contemplated suicide! After meeting with Doctor Cho I have some hope for the first time in a long time. He spent time with me and I knew he really did care, so I am looking forward to possibly getting some relief. An excellent staff and enviroment. Rick Pendergrass

This is the best doctor show details This is the best doctor
by Tina on Jan 2nd, 2015

Dr.Cho did my surgery and now I am pain free. His office staff was great every visit I went to. I would recommend Dr. Cho to any and everyone. Thanks so much Dr.Cho

Nov 3rd, 2011

Dr Cho operated on me while in El Paso. He did not do the proceedure right the first time so I had to have a second surgery. During the second surgery he accidently removed 2 facet and cut into my spinal fluid sac. He also damaged nerves on the right side. I can no longer work and am disabled. I found out later that he was writing prescriptions for himself and was addicted to cough medicine. Be wary before letting this man operate on you. I wish I had.

Excellent Care show details Excellent Care
by hag on Aug 30th, 2010

Dr. Cho told me that no matter what option I chose- surgery or not- that he would take good care of me. He did just that. I opted for surgery and he lived up to his promise. His bedside manner is something that all physicians and medical school should strive for. He not only made me feel at ease, but also made my family comfortable too. He is a talented surgeon whose ability to make people feel better is not limited to his ability to wield a scalpel. For all those who reside in Fort Worth and are in need of neurosurgical help, Dr. Cho is the surgeon for you. This man gave me my life and career back, and I know he can do the same for you.

Feb 25th, 2010

While practicing in El Paso, Dr Cho admitted to abusing cough syrup and writing false prescriptions. His license to prescribe medicine was suspended and later restored.