Dr. Paul Cho MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

October 19th, 2016
I was referrd to Dr Cho due to a benign growth on my spine that caused significant pain. After reviewing my MRI, he suggested we wait a period of time, suggesting that at times they go away on their own. After some months the pain continued and was now causing extreme pain. I had a f/u appt and a new MRI, returned to his office after the second MRI and indicated the pain was at times extreme. He stated to me that the MRI showed the growth was gone and therefore there was nothing more he could/would/should do. He shook my hand and left the room. Leaving me shocked and feeling alienated.

May 13th, 2016
Made less painful
From the time I stepped into the office I felt like they were actually concerned about me as a person. The staff took care of all of the details and Dr. Cho took care of my issues. This may be the best experience I have had with a Physician and their staff.

April 15th, 2016
very professional great experience

March 25th, 2016
great service
perfect in every way and could not ask for more

February 26th, 2016
Overall best doctor experience.

October 27th, 2015
patient
After a tragic boat accident, I was referred to Dr. Cho. After seeing Dr. Cho we felt much better because of his conservative care, we followed exactly how he recommended. Im back to work without surgery and feeling great. He is an excellent Dr. and I would recommend him.

October 20th, 2015
For ever grateful
Thank you for giving me my life back, absolutely no more pain after surgery thank you for your kindness and your skills. May Jehovah bless you always.

August 26th, 2015
Great job.thank yoi

August 26th, 2015
I finally have my life back!!
I was in so much pain for 2 years with Pain Mgmt doctors telling me to do physical therapy and injections that didn't help just left me broke!! i then saw an Orthopedic Surgeon who told me I would be back to work after 7 days with an L5S1 Laminectomy surgery . Finally my Brother n Law who had worked with Dr. Cho on some surgeries recommended him to me. He answered all my questions and fears and was very honest and real with his answers about the procedure and the recovery time and process. I am now 8 months post OP and have Little to zero pain !!!! I would highly recommend Dr. Cho to anyone in my situation, but most importantly , DO NOT GO TO AN ORTHOPEDIC SURGEON. They only care about your spine and making money , not your spine and the nerves and you. :)

July 15th, 2015
Patient
Dr. Cho saved me from a wheel chair... After an accident at work where I broke my low back and neck, Dr. Cho performed a multi level fusion from my sacrum to my L3 and replaced two disc in my neck with prosthetic discs. I was paralyzed from the waste down and spent 3 months in the hospital. Today I am up and walking, not in a wheel chair. Thank you so much Dr. Cho!!!!

July 5th, 2015
My new life provided by Dr. Cho and his team
Everyone in this office is professional, both concerned and caring. Dr. Cho has literally given me a new chance at life and is the best Doctor I have ever had. I would highly recommend him to anyone suffering with extreme back pain that requires spinal surgery.

July 2nd, 2015
I have suffered from sever chronic back pain for 4 years and have not been able to find a doctor who even seemed like he cared. My pain is such that I have contemplated suicide! After meeting with Doctor Cho I have some hope for the first time in a long time. He spent time with me and I knew he really did care, so I am looking forward to possibly getting some relief. An excellent staff and enviroment. Rick Pendergrass