Dr. Paul Cho, MD

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.0

|  Never consider this so called doctor  |  show details
May 10th, 2012

Words cannot describe what I feel for this man. He's never around after surgery, leaving his patient in pain and frustration. I never write reviews, but this one has to be done. The last surgery he performed on my daughter he left town that evening, leaving her with no feeling in her legs. Another doctor from his practice had to perform another surgery to correct his mistake. Now my daughter has drop foot in both legs and several foot surgeries due to his mess up. Something needs to be done about him. Now my 27 year old daughter has a more difficult life because of Dr. Cho.

|  show details
Nov 3rd, 2011

Dr Cho operated on me while in El Paso. He did not do the proceedure right the first time so I had to have a second surgery. During the second surgery he accidently removed 2 facet and cut into my spinal fluid sac. He also damaged nerves on the right side. I can no longer work and am disabled. I found out later that he was writing prescriptions for himself and was addicted to cough medicine. Be wary before letting this man operate on you. I wish I had.

|  Excellent Care  |  show details
by hag on Aug 30th, 2010

Dr. Cho told me that no matter what option I chose- surgery or not- that he would take good care of me. He did just that. I opted for surgery and he lived up to his promise. His bedside manner is something that all physicians and medical school should strive for. He not only made me feel at ease, but also made my family comfortable too. He is a talented surgeon whose ability to make people feel better is not limited to his ability to wield a scalpel. For all those who reside in Fort Worth and are in need of neurosurgical help, Dr. Cho is the surgeon for you. This man gave me my life and career back, and I know he can do the same for you.

|  show details
Feb 25th, 2010

While practicing in El Paso, Dr Cho admitted to abusing cough syrup and writing false prescriptions. His license to prescribe medicine was suspended and later restored.

> > Patient Reviews