A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Choi is Satisfactory. Dr. Choi has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 2 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Choi graduated from Universiti Malaya, Kuala Lumpur.More Education & Awards
Dr. Choi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North ShoreLong Island Jewish Hospital System - Huntington Hospital
- Childrens Hospital Of Los Angeles
- University of Rochester Medical Center, N.Y.
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Choi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 21 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 27 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 7 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Paul Choi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul K. Choi practice?
Dr. Paul Choi practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Huntington Station, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Huntington, NY.
See Huntington Station Orthopedic Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Pablo Choi