A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Choi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Choi is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Choi graduated from Universiti Malaya, Kuala Lumpur.
Dr. Choi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Huntington Hospital
- Childrens Hospital Of Los Angeles
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul K F Choi MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul K. Choi practice?
- Dr. Paul Choi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Choi practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Huntington Station, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Huntington, NY.
See Huntington Station Orthopedic Surgeons.