Dr. Paul Choi Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

October 27th, 2011

RIP

I met Dr. Choi 8 years ago. I suffer from a debilitating neurological disorder that causes a great deal of physiological issues, (i.e. bursitis, misaligned knee caps, tendinitis). Dr. Choi repaired my knee caps as surgery was the only option. Where many other surgeons would have seized the opportunity to use a radical approach, Dr. Choi only did what was in the best interest of the patient. He was honest. Many patients want a quick fix like surgery or pain pills and then gripe when handed a more conservative, safer approach. Why do you think prescription drug abuse is out of control in the U.S.?!

March 23rd, 2011

worst experience of my life

rude, condesending, arrogant, did not want to hear the problem, treated me like I was an idiot. ended up reffering me to specialist I had told him I had already seen & had already been told that was not the problem. Came right home & made appointment with a different Ortho Dr.

June 11th, 2010

What A Peculiar Man

Haven't seen a strange duck like this in awhile. He can't even look you in the eye. Is rude, curt with his answers and treats you as if you are a bother. Didn't spend much time w/me and gave the wrong prescriptions (I am a smoker). Will request fee return. I'm not used to being treated as such and for the record, I just have to throw it in there...he wears scrappy, scuffed up shoes. Always a dead give away. Doesn't deserve to have practice in U.S. Avoid this miserable person.

October 25th, 2009

I went in to see Dr. Choi about an orthopedic problem. He took an x-ray, gave me a quick diagnosis, and when I asked questions about my diagnosis he got irritated and gave me short, curt answers. Thank God I was able to go to another orthopedic surgeon who did an MRI and gave me a correct diagnosis. I am now completely healed but had I only seen Dr. Choi, I would have never known what was really wrong with me and would have lived my whole life with that problem. He is incomptetent and surprisingly unthorough, nevermind his terrible bedside manner. DO NOT go to Dr. Choi!