A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Choinski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Choinski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Choinski, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Choinski graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Choinski has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Southampton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Andrew Choinski MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Paul A. Choinski practice?
- Dr. Paul Choinski has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paul Choinski practices Ophthalmology near Southampton, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Riverhead, NY.
See Southampton Ophthalmologists.