A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Chrenka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Chrenka is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Chrenka, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chrenka graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Chrenka has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Genesys Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Chrenka MD is a male Pediatrician, has 8 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Paul Chrenka practice?
- Dr. Paul Chrenka has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Chrenka practices Pediatrics near Flint, MI.
See Flint Pediatricians.