A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Christenson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Christenson, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Christenson graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Christenson has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
- Mt Carmel East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul J Christenson MD is a male Urologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Paul J. Christenson practice?
- Dr. Paul Christenson has 6 office locations.
Dr. Paul Christenson practices Urology near Kansas City, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, OH and Kansas City, KS.
See Kansas City Urologists.