A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Christenson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Christenson, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Christenson graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Christenson has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
- Mt Carmel East
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Christenson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Family Health Partners - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul J. Christenson practice?
Dr. Paul Christenson practices Urology near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Circleville, OH and Kansas City, KS.
See Columbus Urologists.